- Create a project by going to https://console.cloud.google.com
- Go to the hamburger menu and select APIs and services - OAuth Consent Screen - External - Production.
Fill the App information: -
- App Name (example - Hocalwire)
- User support email (example - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add App Domains (example - https://hocalwire.com and https://hocalwire.com/content/RDGoogleAuth )
- Add developer contact information (example - email@example.com)
- Add Authorized Domain
- Save and continue
- Scopes - Save and continue
- Summary - Save and continue
- Back to dashboard
- Go to the hamburger menu and select APIs and services - Credentials
- Create credentials
- OAuth client ID
Fill in the details: -
- Application Type - Web Application
- Name - Website Name
- and Create
Then we will get the Client ID and Client Secret.
- Go to the hamburger menu and select APIs and services
- Search for "Google People API"
Please share the above details with us and we will get it configured for your website.